Thursday, July 12, 2012

What makes me happy?

My family comes first. I have been so fortunate to have two little girls. Watching them grow and love is awe inspiring.

I love my dogs. I have a golden retriever named Logan. He resembles Marley's personality in that he pretty much destroyed my house when he was a puppy and he hasn't stopped being a puppy even at five years old but he will never live long enough as far as I'm concerned. He is the Tigger to my Pooh.
Then there is zuzubelle. She is our newest puppy...an all white maltipoo given as a gift from my sister to my 8 year old daughter. She is fabulous! (The puppy, my daughter, and my sister...yes all three are fabulous!)

Did you ever have a particular kiss that you remembered? That one kiss where you found yourself feeling that this is what romance books are made of. I did.
When I had my second baby my husband was working out of state. He came home for the birth and had to go back to work a few days later. He returned three weeks later for Christmas and I was sitting in the baby glider holding my newborn. He came in and walked up to us and kissed me with all the passion and love ive ever felt in my life!

That's inspiring. Romance is not the whole story. Its made up of the moments. Ive been fortunate to have enough moments to inspire my writing.


What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment